Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Health "Condition"

So... as many of you know, I've been changing my eating habits and limiting my exercise because of a health condition. Well... it's time to break the news:

My "condition" is a bun in the oven!

Hubby and I are pregnant with our first child... a big thrill for both of us.

I will continue posting here, as I want to keep my diet as nutritious as possible throughout this pregnancy. (Though I haven't been doing such a great job so far.) Also, I am going to keep walking as long as this pregnancy permits, since staying fit will help me bounce back after the baby is born.

In the meantime, I am also keeping a pregnancy blog here: http://bitsofpieces.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

Wow - that is really great news! Congrats!! I wish you the very best - such an exciting time. Enjoy every moment cause they grow up fast.

Sally JPA said...

I had a feeling that might be it, but I didn't want to suggest such happy news if you were suffering with no happy end in sight.

Congrats!

Cory said...

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on that - you have been mentioning for a little while that you want to start trying. Don't forget to keep up the exercise and healty eating. My first pregnancy I slacked of BIG time - no exercise or diet but this time I stuck to the exercise. I was running a 10K in the first trimester and 5K's in the second. I did finally stop working out at 5 1/2 months due to back aches. I am due in one month and cannot wait to get back in shape.