Monday, June 4, 2007

June Challenge

Seems hard to believe that this is my sixth Challenge... but it is!

This month is kinda wonky for me. I know it's going to be full of lots and lots of stress. So I'm keeping my challenge goals simple but, hopefully, useful.

Primary Goal: No distracted eating. I've tried this in the past, and I found it really useful. All meals must be eaten at a table without distraction.

Secondary Goal: One restaurant meal a week. I've also tried this in the past. But as our finances will soon be changing (decreasing dramatically), I think I can get Hubby to accept this one.

Secondary Goal: Workout five times each week (minimum). I've kinda fallen off the exercise wagon... these days my workouts are definitely sporadic. As a result, I need to get my butt in gear.

A shout out to my Challenge partners, too! Please stop by and visit Alana, Cory and Joy!

No comments: