Monday, October 1, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've been a very bad blogger! My posts have been sporadic at best. I've had an out-of-town guest, I've been swamped with work, and things in my personal life are a little stressful right now.

Not that I'm trying to make excuses... *wink*

Just as an overview...

I'm still trying to get back on track with my exercise program. Unfortunately, I've been in a bit of a funk lately, and it's been kind of hard to get my tush off my couch. To make matters worse, Hubby and I have been totally immersed in an XBox game. I should've bought Dance Dance Revolution instead. At least it requires movement!

My nutrition plan has been fairly solid, at least. Even though the weather is still a bit warm, I made a giant pot of veggie chili and have been eating it for lunch every day. It's a great way to get a boatload of fiber and nutrients in one, easy-to-heat meal.

My work life has been pretty hectic... I am trying to make money by freelancing, but it requires a lot of persistence and tenacity. I spend most of my time looking for work rather than really working, which gets discouraging at times.

Hope everyone else is staying healthy and strong!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

at leat your nutrition plan is on track...the other stuff will fall into place.

good to hear from you again!