Monday, October 15, 2007

Odds and Ends

Just some odds and ends about my life and my pursuit of fitness:
  • I have just recently quit--totally quit--smoking again. (And, as a result, I've quit drinking, too... at least until I get a handle on life without cigs.) So I'm ready to jump start my fitness program again. It's time to clear out these lungs and get off my tush!
  • I took a short break from tracking my food, but I am back to a daily journal of my meals and snacks. It helps keep me accountable, and it reminds me to stay focused. So far, so good...
  • I have pulled out all my winter clothes, which means it's time for running tights instead of running shorts. I gotta admit... I love running tights. They just feel so good against my skin!
  • My left foot is still bothering me... it seems to be something I may suffer from for the rest of my life. I haven't been very diligent about stretching and icing it. I'm making a commitment to stretch it at least twice a day.

2 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on quitting smoking. That's definitely a difficult step, but a good one.

Fatinah said...

way to go on taking the step of quiting - and really - won't do your eating program any harm to stay away from booze, eh?