Monday, December 3, 2007

Treadmill

Back on the treadmill today! I dislike the treadmill, but it's sooooo windy and cold outside. I decided it was better to do a brisk walk inside than to bundle up and fight the bitter weather.

The one benefit to the treadmill is that I get to watch TV while I exercise. And now that I'm walking instead of running, it's a lot easier to concentrate on a show. I'm not a big fan of daytime TV, but I sometimes watch Discovery Health or TLC or the Style network.

I've definitely noticed that my pace has slowed lately... even my "brisk" walking isn't so brisk anymore. And it makes me sooooo jealous when I hear Hubby trotting away on the treadmill at a speedy run. But because of my health issues right now, I got to take it easy. So I'm trying to be as patient with myself as possible.

And I figure a little bit of exercise--even if it's just light walking--is better than nothing.

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

it is better than nothing - keep up the good work!!