Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Weather Cooperates

Because of crappy weather and scheduling issues, I haven't been getting much exercise. But today it's gorgeous outside--sunny and warm! So it's the perfect day for a walk.

Unfortunately, with Baby's due date just a little over two months away, I am pretty much overwhelmed with my "to do" list. But rather than spend the whole day doing chores and other household tasks, I'm going to promise myself a walk outside--even if it's a very short one.

My diet has improved a bit. I am making a more conscious effort to eat veggies and fruits, and I've slowed down my consumption of refined sugars. Sure... I still have a bowl of ice cream occasionally. But at least I'm not eating three or four different treats throughout the day.

1 comment:

Sally JPA said...

Glad to hear things are feeling better with you right now. :)