Monday, June 16, 2008

Done (temporarily) With Exercise

Guess I'm done with exercise for a while. Every time I stand up from a sitting or lying position, I get this pain in my belly. It's usually there whenever I'm on my feet. I don't know if it's pressure from Baby or my belly stretching, but it's extremely uncomfortable. Sometimes I can only hobble to the bathroom.

I could probably get a temporary YMCA membership and try some swimming, but at this point I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Hubby thinks Baby will be arriving in less than 2 weeks. (According to my due date, she's scheduled to arrive in about 3.) Either way, she's coming soon, and I still have lots of stuff on my to-do list.

So I guess I'll just skip workouts until after Baby arrives and I've done a bit of recovering. But I'm still going to try and eat healthy foods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.