Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Don't Feel Like Exercise

I don't know if it's the weather--hot and muggy--or if it's my expanding tummy (which grows bigger and more uncomfortable each day). But whatever the cause, I just don't feel like exercising. Every morning I set my alarm so I can get up and take a walk. And every morning I turn it off and go back to sleep.

Now that I'm nearing the finish line of pregnancy... about 5 weeks to go... I've been growing more and more uncomfortable. An average day includes:
  • Kicks, punches and jabs into my ribs
  • Swollen feet and fingers (my joints constantly ache)
  • Heartburn and/or nausea
  • Tremendous amounts of fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
Overall, my physical body does not feel at its peak. I know that exercise might actually help make me feel better, but I'm finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to get out and walk.

No comments: