I've been trying to workout first thing in the morning, but it makes me feel extra tired. I am just not a morning lark. I don't really get a burst of energy until afternoon. But I'm going to keep trying to exercise in the morning for a little while longer... maybe it'll get easier.
As for my diet... it's improved (although it's not perfect yet). Here are today's planned meals:
- Meal 1: Apple (pre-workout)
- Meal 2: Large green salad with beans, carrots, radishes, tomatoes, onion and olives
- Meal 3: Veggie burger, brown rice
- Meal 4: Baked potato with vegetarian chili
- Meal 5: Plain popcorn, sunflower seeds