Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Hunger (But In A Good Way)

Woke up this morning and I was soooooo hungry! That's always a good sign. First-thing-in-the-morning hunger means:
  • I didn't consume a bunch of extra calories during the previous day
  • I didn't eat a huge meal right before bed
I'm always gratified when I feel hungry in the morning. It usually means the day before was a pretty good day in terms of diet.

I skipped my workout yesterday because of time constraints. I still can't seem to get up and workout in the morning. Hubby's varied work schedule is really taking its toll on me!

Got a walk/run planned for today. Would prefer to run, but it's been a few weeks since I've done some serious exercise. I thought it would be best to ease back into things slowly.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That's a good way of looking at morning hunger, I never thought of it that way. I wake up every morning and feel hungry but then I have to really try and not over eat at breakfast, I will definitely look at it differently now and see it as a good thing :)

Vics x x