Monday, August 20, 2007

Not-So-Fresh Start

So I wanted a fresh start today, but it's more of a slightly fresh start. I kinda went a little crazy last night with the wine, so I'm feeling a bit hungover today. That means I don't feel like exercising at all.

However, I am staying clean with my diet. I've got my meals planned for the day, and they're all very healthy and low-calorie. As long as I stick with my plan, I'll be in good shape.

My serious workouts will start again tomorrow. Fortunately, the weather has really cooled down this week, so it might actually be comfortable if I want to exercise outside. I'm looking forward to a nice run around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

BigLoser said...

Hope you drank lots of water. That seems (to me) to be the best way to get the alcohol outta of your system and stop/get rid of a hangover!

If not, hopefully today is a better day for ya! :-)

maria said...

A plan is good! That is more than what most people have when it comes to eating. I wish you the best sticking with it..and at least you're doing what you can to give yourself a good start to the day/week! *drink in moderation* Hehe!!