Sunday, March 2, 2008

Seafood Awareness


What did one oyster say to another?


We're still friends, even if you are a little cracked.

I know… I know… terrible joke. I never claimed to be the next Steven Wright.

But ever since I've started eating seafood again, I've been focusing more on the quality of my seafood. Although I think this type of food is generally healthy, there are some warnings associated with many different types of seafood.

Fortunately, websites like BeOysterAware.com help me learn more about the issues surrounding seafood, such as the risks and cautions associated with eating oysters.

BeOysterAware.com is a great place to learn about Gulf oysters as well as find new recipes for preparing and serving these mollusks. So check it out if you're looking for loads of information about oysters.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

inpursuitoffitness.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

http://www.eyebuyexpress.com
prescription glasses, eye glasses, rimless frames eyeglasses, discount eye glasses, eyeglass frames online
Try on any pair of glasses and see how they look an you! simply pick a pair of frames you like and you will have the option to instantly upload a picture from your web cam or from your picture files the frames will be placed on your face and you can adjust them to fit perfectly How do they look
eyeglasses, eye glasses, glasses, discount eyeglasses, prescription glasses, discount eye glasses, prescription sunglasses, eyeglass frames online, eyeglasses discount, prescription eye glasses, prescription eyeglasses, eyeglasses online