Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too Much Weight

I had a doctor's appointment today. They weighed me, checked Baby, checked my blood pressure, etc. I knew I'd packed on a few pounds since my last visit, so I asked the doc about my weight gain.

He told me the straight-up truth. According to him, I've gained more weight than they like to see at this stage. Ugh! Talk about bad news!

Of course, I didn't really need him to tell me this. All I had to do was look at my puffy face and expanding rear-end to know that my weight gain was getting out of control. But it was still kind of hard news to hear.

So, obviously, I need to do something about this. I need to cut-up my "license to eat sugar" and return to healthier eating habits. It won't be easy, but it's definitely something I need to do.

On the plus side, eating healthy now will make it easier to lose weight after Baby arrives.

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

it's funny isn't it, how we almost automatically eat what we want while pregnant, but don't really think that what we are putting in our body is fueling the growth of the baby! At least you're on the right track now! Yay!