Saturday, March 29, 2008

Walking Weather

Today was the perfect weather for a nice, brisk walk. Well... so it's more like a waddle. But it still counts as exercise!

The air was crisp and cool, but not so cold that I needed gloves. I just wore a light jacket to keep of the chill of the wind, plus a pair of sweatpants. The sun was shining brightly, and a lot of folks around the neighborhood were working in their garages.

Spring is definitely in the air! I'm really looking forward to ditching my baggy sweatpants, however. I bought them two sizes too large so I could fit into them during pregnancy, but they make me feel fat all over (instead of just fat in the tummy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I wish I had exercised during pregnancy. I guess it was too hard to believe that, tired as I was, exercise might make me feel less tired and more energized. Live and learn. :)