Ok... I admit it: I wasn't feeling so fresh on January 1st. It wasn't a terrible hangover--but it was bad enough to lead to a semi-coma state of being.
For many folks--like myself--January 2 is the official start to our 2007 New Year's Resolutions. And though I won't share them all with you, here are two of mine that are fitness related:
- Run Half Marathon
- Complete 10 pull-ups and 40 push-ups
Here's my self-help list:
- I read my list of goals daily.
- I regularly say affirmations to myself.
- I post inspirational quotations around my home.
- I ask loved ones to support my goals.
- I seek assistance when I need it.
- I'm not afraid to fail.
We'll see how it works out.