Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Today's Plan

Just a quick note to give you an idea of my plan today:

Workout
- Upper Body strength training routine
- 30 minutes of cardio (probably elliptical)

Nutrition
- Meal 1: 2 soy sausage patties, strawberries, whole grain cereal, rice milk
- Meal 2: Green salad with veggies, chickpeas and oil/vinegar
- Meal 3: Stir-fry veggies and tofu
- Meal 4: Nut bar
- Meal 5: Ezekial bread, natural peanut butter

I didn't get a chance to do my Upper Body yesterday, so I have to do it today. I've got plans for this evening--helping a friend demolition his kitchen--so hopefully I'll be able to stick with my nutrition plan. The nice thing about the nut bar is that I can carry it in my purse... and it's tasty, too!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

mmmm, your food plan sounds so yummy!