Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update

So our vacation is soon (it's unlikely I'll be posting for the next 10 or 14 days), and I didn't lose any weight. In fact, if anything, I gained. The stress of my job has pretty much had me eating like a bear prepping for hibernation.

Ironically, it's possible I'll lose weight during vacation. All that walking on the beach--coupled with living with a bunch of people--could actually mean fewer calories for me. My biggest food indulgences happen when I'm alone, and I'm not about to chow down on a serving bowl full of spaghetti in front of my friends.

Although I'll be consuming extra alcohol calories, so I guess it all might even out in the end, too.

Anyway, I need the break. We'll see what happens.

I'll post again before the end of May!

9 comments:

Cory said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!! I cant wait to hear how it goes.

Fatinah said...

have a fun, safe vacay!

Athena said...

Have fun, and don't worry about the weight. A beach vacation sounds like a diet high in grilled seafood and fresh fruit to me. Go for it!

Gripperm said...

Enjoy the vacation

Krissy said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation. Good Luck on sticking to your diet.

Tiffany said...

Enjoy your vacation!1

Amber said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

the veggie paparazzo said...

Enjoy the break, and try not to worry too much about the food and alcohol while you're there. Just ENJOY yourself!

Kely said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in jaco bay, jaco beach, jaco beach costa rica, Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/