My program is a modified Body for Life plan, and involves a few rules:
- Exercise 6 days per week (3 of cardio/weights, 3 runs)
- 5-6 mini meals per day
- Limit portion sizes (2 cups per meal maximum, except veggies which are unlimited)
- Very limited refined carbs and sugars (only in desperate situations)
- Clean meals (close to nature, minimum processed foods)
- One free meal per week
- Alcoholic beverages (no more than 2 drinks) only once per week
And I plan on sticking to them with as much focus, will and determination I can muster.
Now... it does seem like a lot to take-on, especially since I am already setting monthly goals with the 2007 Challenge.
But I can't help it! I like challenges! (And I've always been an overachiever.)
Speaking of my February challenge, I actually woke up early today. Not early enough (or with enough energy) to exercise this AM, but at least early enough that my body can start adjusting to "early riser" time. If I can wake up early a few mornings in a row, I might try exercising in the AM next week.