But I just spent this afternoon reading YOUR blogs. All my favorites, all my fellow challengers... I am now updated on your lives.
Let me tell you... YOU inspire me!
- Despite bad moods, fights with spouses and awful days at work, you still have the gumption to go to the gym and do your workout.
- You have lost amazing amounts of weight with awesome amounts of self-discipline.
- You continue your steady weight loss, moving toward your goals with determined focus.
- You are committed to healthy living, whether it means eating vegetables, lifting weights or making time for your spiritual needs.
- You overcome all types of difficult challenges--illness, deaths of loved ones--and you still persevere.
- You give your whole heart and soul to your life, whether it's your family, your spouse, your health or your church.
I plan on jumping on the treadmill today and running my heart out. You've made me feel as if anything is possible... as if my dreams are within my reach!