But it always seems as if I don't eat enough meals to get all the nutrients I want. Here's a typical day's meals:
- Meal 1: Soy sausage patties, shredded wheat, rice milk
- Meal 2: Broccoli and bean soup (maybe a slice of whole grain bread, too)
- Meal 3: Whole grain pasta tossed with olive oil, basil and some diced tomatoes
- Meal 4: Stir fry veggies (broccoli, onion, green beans), tofu and brown rice
- Meal 5: Popcorn and soy yogurt
I guess the key is to eat a large variety of foods over time... as opposed to trying to get all my nutrients in a single day. But this is also a reminder that it's important to take a multi-vitamin. Even if it's shaped like Fred Flintstone.