So last night we went out for a celebratory meal. For me:
- Spaghetti with tomato sauce
- About 4 fried zucchini strips
- Hunk of white Italian bread
- Field green salad with balsamic vinegar
- Three glasses of red wine
Then, this morning, I had an early doctor's appointment. I woke up too late to eat breakfast, so we did the fast food thing. I ordered:
- Small hash brown potatoes
- Small coffee
However, I am not letting these "cheat" meals ruin the rest of my day or week. I am right back on track again! My second meal today was:
- Tofu "fritatta"
- Red grapefruit
- 2 whole grain crispbreads
We made a quick stop at the supermarket today, and I loaded up on lots of healthy veggies and fruits. So there are plenty of good-for-me options in my fridge.
I have high hopes for the rest of the week!