Friday, March 16, 2007

PayPerPost Buzz

Some of you may have noticed that I occasionally do some PayPerPost.com ads. I try to keep them minimal, and I try to only choose the ones that fit into the theme and tone of my blog. I pick the ones that I can relate to my health and fitness lifestyle. (Although on a rare occasion I might choose one that relates to another aspect of my personal life.)

For those of you who might be looking to monetize your blog, PayPerPost is pretty easy to use. You basically choose which websites/services/products you want to review, and then you post the review on your blog. (You do have to follow certain guidelines as set forth by the advertiser.) The company is getting ready to announce some big changes. They haven't yet revealed what those changes might be, but I'm guessing they'll be designed to increase site traffic. Perhaps it'll be an extra incentive program that allows bloggers to earn even more money.

Personally, one of the reasons I try to earn a few bucks through my blog is to save up a "new wardrobe" fund. If--when--I drop these extra pounds and flatten out my tummy, I'll probably want to buy a bunch of cute, sexy clothes to show off my new body! So I'm starting my fund now so I have a stash of cash when it's time to go on my shopping spree.

No comments: